HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Get Greenie Technologies Private Limited and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that we may collect Personal Information include:
You may provide Personal Information directly to Get Greenie Technologies Private Limited through interacting with the Services, making online purchases, participating in surveys, during events such as sweepstakes, and requesting Services or information.
As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
Personal Information. When you join our mailing list, create an account, or make a purchase through our site, your personal information is collected and stored. Basic personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your full name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and email address.
Payments. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your Get Greenie Technologies Private Limitedpurchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After the transaction is complete, your transaction data is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standard Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or its Privacy Statement.
Non-Identifying Information. Non-identifying information are solo portions of your personal information that cannot be linked to you when seen alone, for example, your zip code or state. Get Greenie Technologies Private Limited uses non-identifying information for statistical measurements to ultimately improve your experience on our site. We may combine your non-identifying information with your personal information to provide services to you, such as delivering product or addressing your inquiries.
Log Data. When you visit Getgreenie.co, our servers will automatically record and store information that your browser sends to every website you visit. This information is called log data. Log data can include, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, web address you were visiting before coming toGetgreenie.co, search information, the Getgreenie.copages you visited, and duration of time spent on each page. We collect this information to analyze and optimize our site to provide the utmost functionality to you.
E-Mails. Get Greenie Technologies Private Limited collects your email address to provide necessary transaction confirmation notifications. You may also opt-in to be a part of our Get Greenie Technologies Private Limited mailing list. In doing so, we will use your email address to provide promotional or marketing material regarding the launch of new products, events, service, and other items of interest.
We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform. The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information. The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in a number of ways, including internal analysis, analytics and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
We maintain a social media presence, such as a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.
• Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
• your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country;
• date of birth, language preference, location;
• any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
• names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
• Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
• You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform;
• We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
• phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
• We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
• The Company may use your Personal Information to:
• verify your identity;
• fulfill the Product purchases and transactions;
• communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
• sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
• allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
• to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
• administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
• follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
• allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
• comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
• help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
• conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings;
• send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels;
• do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you;
• provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
• analyze trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
• determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and to offer Products to you;
• prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction;
• establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
• comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on you own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whim you have given access.
• In case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.